Mold in your home

Mold is a nasty and unwanted guest in many people’s homes. Many different types of mold can grow both indoors and outdoors. Mold, however, is not something you should let hang around your house. Health problems often arise from exposure to mold, some of which can be quite serious. Many common symptoms related to mold exposure include nasal congestion, irritation of the eyes and skin, trouble breathing, fatigue, and many more. More even serious symptoms consist of nose bleeds, memory loss, and even bleeding lungs. This is why mold removal is an absolute must.

Where does mold grow in your home?

Mold grows in numerous places that are damp and wet. The most prevalent of these places are mold in attics, mildew on walls basement, mold in ceiling cellars, it could be black mold on concrete basement walls, bathrooms, mold on windows, mold under kitchen sink, and even black mold on outside of house. When discovering mold in your house it is extremely important to get the mold removed right away. There are two ways to remove mold depending on your preference you can do it your self or you can hire a mold removal company. There are however some natural ways mold removal methods. Firstly, when you are ever in close contact while cleaning up mold be sure to take the proper safety precautions such as wearing gloves and some form of protective mouth and noise filter. If the area you are cleaning is still wet or damp be sure to get it as dry as possible. Fill up a spray bottle with white vinegar and spray the contaminated area. Let the vinegar do its magic and let sit for up to 30 minutes when possible. After the times up simply rinse and wipe down the area.

Mold can occasionally come back after removal, especially in very damp areas. Be sure to check this area often. If it continues to return it may be wise to hire a mold removal company that may be able to eliminate the problem for good.